Call us toll free today. 888.730.0905
Fill out our Application and fax to: (928) 447-1900
Criteria for admission:
- You must be at least 17 years old.
- You must complete and agree to the Gatehouse guidelines.
- You must have a desire to change and a willingness to work the program.
- You understand the following behaviors will result in dismissal:
- Drug and/or alcohol use.
- Engaging in intimate relationships.
- Inappropriate rage or anger.
We are a private pay residential living community. We charge an inclusive monthly tuition. The tuition covers enrollment in the Gatehouse residence, full access to all recreational opportunities available and additionally, the resident is automatically enrolled into Gatehouse Therapeutic Health Services and has access to Gatehouse Academy and all vocational offerings.
Specialized academic, clinical and medical services are considered ancillary and will be billed separately. Family Workshops are held three times throughout the stay.
Tuition covers the following:
Room and board and all living expenses, including all food, hygiene articles and laundry needs. Transportation costs while in the program.
- Enrollment in Gatehouse Therapeutic Health Services, including weekly individual and group therapy and specialized groups as needed to address community needs.
- Access to the Gatehouse Academy facilities and learning curriculum. Ancillary services such as additional courses, tutors, educational testing, specialized services for those with learning differences and much more is available and is billed accordingly.
- Costs related to the participation in all vocational offerings, not limited to, but including: construction, culinary, ranch work, artistic, computer related fields, auto mechanics, recreational offerings, etc.
- Access to all recreational, outdoor and related activities and wilderness experiences, including horseback riding.
- Group outings, conferences, retreats, seminars, etc.
- Arranging with courts and/or probation to have a resident work extra hours to gain funds to payback restitution fines.